Impellity - CTO with Digital Marketing Knowledge
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a CTO for a fast growing company with an online booking platform. The right candidate must be able to lead the company’s technological vision and development teams. The CTO’s main responsibility is to oversee all technical aspects, development and technological resources of the organisation for further organisational growth.
The right candidate:
The right candidate is a dedicated team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set and has a proven track record or experience as a CTO in a start-up company. Additionally, the candidate has a strong understanding of digital marketing and management on a global scale.
The CTO will establish a further technological vision for the company and lead growth in this area. Furthermore, the CTO will guide the Executive Management Team in support of the company needs.
To accomplish this, the CTO’s responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the Executive Management Team to assess and recommend technologies in support of company needs
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the technology of the booking platform
- Measure performance and communicate with partners and team members
- Manage, execute and evaluate the global digital marketing strategy and make recommendations to the Executive Management Team
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
Requirements and skills:
- Educational background in IT
- Thorough understanding of digital and content marketing
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, social media & digital branding
- Analytical and managerial skills
- Proficient in PHP (preferably experience with Laravel)
- Willing to relocate for a 3-month probationary period (Denmark)
If you wish to apply for this CTO position, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 26th 2018.
Impellity is a valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their member profile.