Impellity - CTO with Digital Marketing Knowledge
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a CTO for a fast growing company with an online booking platform. The right candidate must be able to lead the company’s technological vision and development teams. The CTO’s main responsibility is to oversee all technical aspects, development and technological resources of the organisation for further organisational growth.
The right candidate:
The right candidate is a dedicated team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set and has a proven track record or experience as a CTO in a start-up company. Additionally, the candidate has a strong understanding of digital marketing and management on a global scale.
The CTO will establish a further technological vision for the company and lead growth in this area. Furthermore, the CTO will guide the Executive Management Team in support of the company needs.
To accomplish this, the CTO’s responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the Executive Management Team to assess and recommend technologies in support of company needs
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the technology of the booking platform
- Measure performance and communicate with partners and team members
- Manage, execute and evaluate the global digital marketing strategy and make recommendations to the Executive Management Team
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
Requirements and skills:
- Educational background in IT
- Thorough understanding of digital and content marketing
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, social media & digital branding
- Analytical and managerial skills
- Proficient in PHP (preferably experience with Laravel)
- Willing to relocate for a 3-month probationary period (Denmark)
If you wish to apply for this CTO position, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 26th 2018.
Impellity is a valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their member profile.
Zendesk - STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, UK
Why join Zendesk?
We are a young, upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself.
Be part of something special. Our territories are unsaturated, we’re growing at over 50% YoY and we are a recognised leader in the customer engagement space.
Our rare set up means that you won’t just be a passenger on our amazing journey… you’ll be up front in the driving seat. You prioritise your time, you choose how to focus your time and you are in control of your sales destiny. In return, we'll reward you with fantastic earning potential and the chance to make a huge impact.
We’re looking for a visionary sales expert. Someone with a dream to run and lead your own business. If you've ever thought of yourself as a CEO in the making, then you've definitely come to the right place. If you're doing the right things, you'll grow very quickly locally. And, you'll be recognised across our global business.
- you'll be running a territory in London, top to bottom, dealing with SMB through to Enterprise businesses.
- Driving continued relationships with existing businesses and growing new business opportunities.
- Coach, develop and support the account executives who work with you to support your sales achievements against target.
- We're big enough to cause damage, yet small enough to be agile. With fantastic pre-sales, legal & post sales support, you have a large toolkit at your disposal to make a big impact immediately.
- Talking to customers (big & small). Everyone has a need for the Zendesk product suite, they just don't know it yet!
- Fantastic depth of experience in cloud software sales. Ideally across the SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise segments.
- Cut your teeth in customer support software sales too? Excellent! Having knowledge of selling in our industry is a big asset.
- You know how to talk to people. We don't want hard sellers. If you can listen, consult, and present a proposition with clear business value, you should be talking to us.
- Inevitably you'll be on the road, so being happy to travel is a requirement.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Zendesk is a part of the Chamber's premier memebrship - the advisory board. feel free to check out their member profile.
Gowling WLG - Senior/Principal Associate
Main Purpose of the Job
Advising on mainstream corporate work for FTSE 100/250, Fortune 500 companies and private equity clients. Working closely with London-based partners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in the Corporate Group, which comprises over 70 fee earning staff across the firm, advising on a broad range of work for major corporate and private equity clients including:
- National and international acquisitions and disposals – assets and shares
- Transaction negotiation/strategy
- Public markets transactions and IPOs/secondary fundraising
- Auction sales
- Due diligence
- Group reorganisations
- Pre-sale planning and preparation
- Project management
- Joint venture, investment, and shareholder agreements
- Transaction Structuring
Key skills and experience
- A proven, demonstrable, track record of advising on corporate transactions and general corporate governance issues
- Post qualification experience undertaken within a corporate team
- Proven experience of running transactions without partner level support
- Experience of advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of fundraising and investment structures, including FSMA aspects
- Experience of private equity work would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience of establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships, preferably with client secondment experience
- Experience of providing assistance to less experienced team members and assisting with training initiatives
- Experience of getting involved or taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes
Gowling WLG is committed both to promoting equality and diversity in the firm and to Equal Opportunities in employment. The firm believes in equality of opportunity regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins), religion, caste or belief, age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnerships, surrogacy, adoption and parental rights. This also includes any incidents of perceptive or associative discrimination and harassment.
For full job description and how to apply, read more here >>
Gowling WLG is a highly-valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their company profile
Join the fantastic Ole & Steen team
At Ole & Steen, our vision is simple, we want to ensure every customer receives a truly world class experience. Whether it’s the design of our bakeries, the high quality of the products or the engagement with our customers, your experience with us should be truly memorable and one you want to tell all your friends about.
We understand people work for people, and to make this vision a reality we need people like you to join our team. We think going to work should be fun and an opportunity to grow and develop.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, working with great people, understand what fantastic customer service looks like and want to serve the best food and drink then we would love to hear from you…
The following positions are open at the moment:
General Manager – Oxford – OPENING June 2018
Deputy General Manager – LONDON
Assistant Manager – Kensington – OPENING April 2018
Assistant Manager – Oxford – OPENING June 2018
Kitchen Manager – Victoria
Kitchen Manager – Westfield London – OPENING March 2018
Baker – Oxford – OPENING June 2018
Ole & Steen is a highly-valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their company profile
Bang & Olufsen - UK & Ireland Channel Marketing Manager
Would you like to take part in driving and continuing our growth curve? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
Take on a crucial role to develop a sound channel marketing plan that will drive even more traffic into retail in the UK and Ireland?
Join one of the leading luxury brands in the world?
Shape the future market of headphones and portable speakers at Bang & Olufsen?
Join the UK marketing team
As a channel marketing manager, you will be part of the marketing team based in London and the South East of England. You will work closely with our sales manager and the head of Marketing and PR, who you report to. Moreover, you will have day-to-day contact with the Copenhagen global channel marketing team to align strategies with travel there each quarter.
Secure premium exposure through successful planning
Your key objective is to ensure successful channel marketing planning and execution for key multibrand partners as well as impactful product launches.
With a focus on developing and executing the channel marketing plans for the UK and the Irish market, you:
- Coordinate and create effective promotional plans with distribution and key retail partners to maximise opportunities and exposure to the target audience
- Support sell-in of new products and sell-out of marketing activities with key retailers, including pitching the marketing story in key partner meetings with the sales team
- Carry out impactful product launch planning as well as end-of-life planning
Moreover, you manage the marketing budget to drive ROI and support sales growth objectives, as well as ensuring on-brand and high-quality retail execution in stores and online.
Strategic marketing mindset with a can-do attitude
- You have 3+ years of experience in a channel marketing role.
- You have experience working with retail multiples, for an FMCG or consumer electronics brand.
- Channel marketing, digital marketing, PR, visual merchandising and social media experience is a great advantage.
- You are highly numerate and analytical.
As a person, you are organised and have an ability to create results and communicate your plans clearly as you will be collaborating with internal stakeholders and numerous external partners. As a creative thinker with a commercial mindset, you have an intuitive understanding of brand principles and a passion for good design.
Bang & Olufsen is a highly-valued member of the chamber. Feel free to check out their company profile