There are still far too many taboos around gynae health. Being embarrassed about discussing issues that might be signs and symptoms of one of the women-specific cancers is costing lives …
That is why women’s cancer charity The Eve Appeal which raises much-needed awareness and vital funds for pioneering research into early detection and prevention of gynae cancers has launched a new campaign – GET LIPPY.
GET LIPPY aims to get everyone speaking up and out about all five gynae cancers - womb, cervical, ovarian, vaginal and vulval; which are sadly too-little talked about and too-little known throughout May. They’ve teamed up with some of the leading names in the beauty industry and national retailers to support their world-class research from the sales of specific lipsticks and lip balms – there really is something for everyone.
They need YOUR help to address the stigma, get straight talking and break taboos. Join them and GET LIPPY on all things gynae for May. To find out how you can get involved visit www.eveappeal.org.uk/getlippy
Why not give a donation? GET LIPPY by following these simple steps:
- GET LIPPY and buy a lipstick or lip balm from one of the partner’s brands who are donating either 10% or £1 to The Eve Appeal. Share your new look on social media and remember to #GetLippy
- #GetLippy and pucker up your pout and shout on social media about all things gynae; nominating a friend to take part too
- Text LIPPY to 70660 to donate £3
- Take part in Get Lippy Day on 25thMay – sign up via www.eveappeal.org.uk/getlippy
- GET LIPPY during May and share vital health messaging to help save the lives of our mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.