SAS: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International
ARE YOU A TRAVELER?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International
Do you have strong digital marketing capabilities across programmatic, search and social media?
Would you like to apply these skills to global markets outside the Nordics, such as US, Japan, China, UK and Germany?
If you have these specific skills, we have a unique opportunity for you to join us and be a member of our International marketing team, as Senior Digital Marketing Manager – International, reporting to the Head of International Marketing, based at our London office close to Heathrow Airport.
The International Marketing team is located in key locations across the world, and is responsible for encouraging travellers to book and fly with SAS from all global markets outside of the Nordics (such as US, Germany, UK, China, Japan) to Scandinavia and via Scandinavia to the rest of Europe.
You will be the digital- lead in the international team, and in liaison with our media agencies, and other digital teams in SAS; plan, implement, attribute and steer the optimum media plans and projects in the international markets to reach our key objectives, such as increasing relevant traffic, revenues and return-on-investment from our media spend. Using both current and new techniques in digital marketing, you will have the mandate to mould how we can in the optimum and most cost-effective way, reach out to both current and potential new customers in the international markets, such as through paid search marketing, dynamic banner advertising, social media advertising, or e-mail communication.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establish the digital media strategy for International (INT’L) markets
• Plan and implement a plan to increase sales and % of sales through our own websites
• Plan and book all digital media for INT’L – paid search, programmatic, social.
• Work closely with our media buyers to optimize the digital Plans across INT’L
• Work closely with advertising agencies to establish effective messaging and artwork in INT’L
• Plan and create relevant campaigns with the major Nordic Tourist Offices in INT’L
• Implement relevant new digital media techniques which can increase traffic to the INT’L sites
• Track and attribute digital media performance, follow-up and adjust plans based on incremental return (ROMI)
• Work with our Central digital marketing teams to roll-out key digital projects in INT’L
• With central teams, ensuring successful implementation of omni-channel communication/personalization in INT’L
Required skills and experience:
• Digital marketing/media experience (agency and/or client-side) is compulsory
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Digital media planning and buying
• Paid Search, Programmatic and Social media advertising
• Digital attribution/ROMI, accreditation of media
• Digital campaign management
• Digital analytical tools and multivariate- testing experience
• Training in digital marketing (such as certifications)
• Proven good planning and organizational skills
• Result- oriented with good commercial and strategic capability
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good presentation & copywriting skills
• Good analytical capability
• Strong ability to communicate and interact with different teams and cultures
• English - fluent both written and spoken
• Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel and Powerpoint to a good standard
The position is full-time and will be located in London, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Oslo, dependent on the successful candidate. You will be employed locally in the country dependant on where you will be based. Key projects will involve cooperation with US, Asia and European teams, plus our Scandinavian offices, and marketing agencies, thus business travel is expected, where essential.
Please note the required skills and experience before considering applying for this specific digital marketing role.
We welcome your application.
Editor: SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Premier Membership - The Advisory Board