Ole & Steen: Head of Administration
“Arguably The Best Scandi Bakery In Town” Time Out (April 17)
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Head of Administration to support the roll – out of our stylish Artisan Bakery and Café brand in London. As Head of Administration, you will be responsible for operations administration support for our Bakery/cafés and our Director of Operations.
We have been Denmark’s favourite bakery for over 20 years, serving delicious breads, pastries and cakes made by hand, single estate coffee, great breakfasts, premium salads, Danish open faced sandwiches and freshly made baguettes. We recently opened our Flagship Bakery in Piccadilly Circus to huge acclaim and our second new bakery in Richmond with more to follow in London throughout 2017 and beyond.
- Owner of all admin tasks in order for Head of UK to focus on commercial activities
- Acting as point of contact on book keeping related questions (link between DK back office and UK business)
- Assisting in ensuring efficient month end closing routines
- Stock taking
- Approval of invoices
- Booking of payroll
- Ensure efficient routines for contract management (onboarding of employees)
- Ensure link between operational management of labour and book keeping (pension, holiday pay etc.)
- Driving processes around compliance projects - Health and Safety and UK Anti Bribery Act
- Experienced in finance administration & book keeping – broad experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in payroll and contract management
- Proactive. Thinking outside of the box comes naturally to you and you are solutions focussed
- A go-getter. Getting things done and making life easier for others is your default setting
- Ownership. You are happy to make changes to improve our current tools and processes
- Attention to detail. You see everything before anyone else does, striving for perfection every time
- Confident. Sitting in on investor meetings or providing feedback upwards will not phase you
- Fourth.You are confident with use of the system on HR, Rota’s and Payroll
- Ambitious.Our employees are the heart of the business. We believe you have unlimited potential
- Love eating cake!
- Enjoy Ole & Steen meals on us + other benefits.
- We love to celebrate & have regular parties
- 50% discount on the majority of our products
- Lots of learning opportunities
- To be part of a team that has fun every day
- Genuine development and progression opportunities in a growing brand
You can also find out a bit more about us on our Instagram page by searching for oleandsteenuk as well as on twitter using the same handle.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your CV. We can’t wait to meet you.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Apply: Please e-mail your application in English and a CV with photo to email@example.com with the subject title "Head of Administration"
Editor: Ole & Steen is part of The Danish-UK Chamber of Commerce's Membership