DUCC Christmas Lunch 2017
Save the date/book early!
8th Dec 2017, Banking Hall, London
It is all about traditions, surprises, festive spirit and good company. The Annual Chamber Christmas Lunch is per tradition set for the second Friday of the Christmas month 8th December. There will be surprises – who know there may be presents if you have been good. You, the membership and friends of the Chamber are for sure the good company and together we will get the festive spirit going – including the Snaps of course.
Bring clients, close network and colleagues – and enjoy the day together. Save the Date! Take note of the programme timings and why note register now already or reserve your seats. It will save you time not having to worry about it till the day…
You can sign up at Eventbrite or you can email us at email@example.com and we can invoice you to be paid by BACs.
11.30 Registration and welcome drinks
12.00 Call to Lunch
12.15 Welcome and Pakkelej
12.30 Buffet lunch, including
- - A Large Scrumptious Buffet with many offerings, including popular Christmas dishes from Denmark, including the barbaric Viking favourites of pickled herring, rye bread and Ris à l'amande. (Vegetarian options are available too – but do let us know in advance if you have special dietary requirements)
- - A large bottle of Snaps per table of 10
- - 3 beers per person or half a bottle of wine (more can be acquired on a cash bar basis)
15.15 Close of Bar
15.45 End of Lunch – well it is a lunch and this is getting close to dinner time – but do read on if you fancy continuing.
15.50 After lunch drinks anyone? Well please consider moving along we will be recommending a place nearby. We may just see you all there once we have packed up all the gear.
- - Subject to Terms & Conditions
- - Cancellation Policy. Cancellations received Friday 3rd November 2017 or earlier by email to firstname.lastname@example.org are fully refundable. After this date no refunds, though a suitable replacement is at the discretion of the Chamber acceptable.
- - Fees; All fees include VAT. If paying by card via EventBrite you will not pay EventBrite.
- - NOTE! For this particular event the organisers retain the right to deny entry and should that happen a full refund will be made.
We welcome corporate sponsors as Official Event Partners and event supporters as Official Event Supporters. This is a great audience to be in front of – with over 200 attendees of management and influencers from some impressive global brand companies and leaders in each their industry. You get the branding – we the chamber make it an enjoyable afternoon for the membership and friends.
We are looking for:
- - Official Event Sponsors
- - Supporting Event Sponsors
- - Entertainment sponsors
- - Pakkelej Sponsors – don’t know what Pakkelej is? Well do call us to hear more – great fun
- - Raffle sponsors
- - Snaps sponsors
Venue: The Banking Hall
Location: 14 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3ND
Member ticket price: £120/person incl. VAT
Non-member ticket price: £156/person incl. VAT
Dresscode: Festive/business casual